Every image we take, we aim to capture the spirit of the moment -
freezing that image in time for you to treasure. Which is where the name
MyFrozenPhoto sprang from when we set-up at the end of 2009.
Our photographers choose a number of photo locations, to capture great
action images during the event as well as being on the finish line. Often
participants look their best and happiest half-way round the sport event,
rather than at the end!
MyFrozenPhotograph provides a participant photography service, with our
own photographers and myfrozenphoto.com website for selling the images.
We can also facilitate the images being sold directly
through the client's own event website, using our event data systems.
Images can also be sold with optional event logo
We can also be contracted to take Media photographs, and typically
provide a Media Pack of 150-200 quality images for distribution to the press
or client promotional purposes. Examples of our galleries can be seen here.
In 2010 we were contracted
for example, to provide
Media Images for:
- Men's National Road Race Elite Championships, part of the British
- Pedal for Scotland - Over 9000 cyclists, in Scotland's biggest bike
- Women's National Road Race Elite Championships, part of the British
- Colne Grand Prix, British Cycling Series
Participant Photographs for:
- National CycloSportive - 500 cyclists
- Liverpool Chester Liverpool - 2750 cyclists
- Bradford City Run - 1210 runners
- Night of Neon - Nighttime shoot with over 600 runners and walkers
Go to our galleries for more.
myfrozenphoto.com is part of
Event Data Systems Ltd
Company No: 07390235
VAT Number 10524639